SLIM TWIG MAKES MUSIC IN TORONTO, HE SHOOTS THE SHIT HERE.





Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A YEAR AGO



A year ago yesterday, I released 'A Sheik In Scores.'

In commemoration of the album, (I take it all back about it being a 'mixtape', consider that shit my 2nd album), I have a video for the Onakabazien produced hi-lite 'Notorious Bride'.

Directed by Jennifer Hazel, this great clip references all manner of cinematic treasures. Look for a young Norma Jean, a photo cameo of D. Lynch and a riff on the shower scene from Gus Van Sant's Paranoid Park. Some same collaborators from the Priscilla clip, though I had little involvement except to show up day of. It is a simple, sorrowful, evocative little number. Enjoy...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

sorrowful and evocative are nice words.
thanks fer posting it looks handsome on your blog.
xxx

BOOKING

North America: Sam Kogon / sam@panacherock.com
All other inquiries: Dara Kartz / darakartz@gmail.com