SLIM TWIG MAKES MUSIC IN TORONTO, HE SHOOTS THE SHIT HERE.





Tuesday, May 20, 2014

MUSIC DUMP 3: THANK GOD FOR ROYAL TRUX

Been listening to so much Royal Trux lately. Thank God for Royal Trux.



Straight up one of the craziest mixed rock records ever. I fucking love it.



Deep ass cut.



When I first heard Sweet Sixteen, I was like... Somebody in this world gets me. Something about this energy. Wild Shit.



Goes so hard.



You've got to be kidding me. Just awesome. I feel like a stoned teenager when I listen to this.

Apparently the video of them reading station ID's for a good 8 minutes has been made private. I can't find it anywhere on youtube. Bummer. If you've seen it, you know it's a classic sketch.

No comments:

BOOKING

North America: Sam Kogon / sam@panacherock.com
All other inquiries: Dara Kartz / darakartz@gmail.com