SLIM TWIG MAKES MUSIC IN TORONTO, HE SHOOTS THE SHIT HERE.





Wednesday, October 17, 2012

NORTH ON 45.



When sessions for the Hound finished I was left with one extra instrumental song that I couldn't seem to make heads or tails of. I tried writing to it and was left stumped. Mid-way through working on the new U.S. Girls LP 'Gem' I suggested Meg have a go with the instrumental track...

What can I say, the woman has a tremendous knack for words and melodies, the magic she worked with this song is truly tremendous. She transformed what was in my mind a b-side into an absolute stand out by what seemed like some fantastic sleight of hand. The magic of music is something inexplicable and wonderful...

The video is a collaboration between Meg and my very talented sister, actress LuLu Turnbull. Check it out (in full screen)!

No comments:

BOOKING

North America: Sam Kogon / sam@panacherock.com
All other inquiries: Dara Kartz / darakartz@gmail.com