Friday, June 25, 2010
IDIOT DJ MIX 4 // LP EDITION
sorry for the delay with this latest idiot dj mix. did a little soul searching and decided this time around to make a literal mixtape and upload it for all y'all. this one is in grimy mono, cassette hiss all intact. bounce it back to tape and knock it in yer '64 biscane if you got one like tony...
maybe a little less obscure, as my lp collection is relatively modest... less craziness to choose from. not sure if this is a one time edition, or if it'll be a regular thing. in any case 4 really lives up to the idiot dj moniker. i literally dj from lp's i own, and the transitions are truly idiotic and terrible. it all adds to a charming whole right?
ST // IDIOT DJ MIX 4 // 30:00
1. Alice Coltrane Intro
2. Black Dice - 'Ultra Vomit Craze'
3. Sir Paul McCartney - 'Temporary Secretary'
4. Giorgio Moroder - 'Chase'
5. Tuxedomoon - 'No Tears'
6. The Curtains - 'Brunswick Stew'
7. Edan 'Rock N' Roll feat Dagha'
8. The Yardbirds - 'For Your Love'
9. The Troggs - 'Jingle Jangle'
10. Moondog Cannon
11. David Bowie - 'Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family'
12. Jean Claude Vannier - 'Danse Des Mouches Noires Gardes Du Roi'
13. Jeru Tha Damaja - 'Not The Average'
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT
good lookin to louis peanuts on the tuxedomoon track. sorry how this mono mix fucks up the moondog track. spit it twig vol. 3 very much in production...
North America: Sam Kogon / firstname.lastname@example.org
All other inquiries: Dara Kartz / email@example.com